Forums are back in action! ×

Scrawny dude prototype

Hey, guys, my name's Patrick and I'm kind of riding a self-improvement high that started a couple weeks ago with p90x and really peaked after 2 hours of reading the NF front page. I started p90x looking for some convenient guidance, but the workout is boring and the music is horrible. Tonight, I'm taking some of the NF routine info and either finding a workout or making my own, then tomorrow I'm heading in to town to check out the local gyms.

I play fighting and rhythm games competitively, so I'm really interested in health and wellness for the sake of mental acuity. Plus, I mean, I'd like to try being sexy for a minute, it looks like those people have a lot of fun.

Cheers

For fighters, I play Street Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, King of Fighters XIII, SF x Tekken, Tekken, and Skullgirls right now, and I'm definitely going to pick up a couple more by the end of the year. Rhythm is kinda 1D, just DDR/In The Groove, but I love it.

Christ, I've never actually seen that list typed out. I swear I do other crap too.

Archived