Forums are back in action! ×

Iron Sky

Denny

Iron Sky

IMDB, Official Site

"Set in 2018, it tells the story of German Nazis who, after being defeated in 1945, fled to the Moon where they built a space fleet, and are now ready to conquer Earth."

Iron Sky started as a small indie project back in 2006 and has since grown by the help of fans and sponsors to a €7.5M project and is now out in theaters. Not only do I think it's a great movie but I also think it's an inspiring project that you can have a dream project and despite all odds make it a reality.

Check the first four minutes above and if you're interested go see it, the whole room was laughing non-stop when I went to the cinema and I really recommend the movie. Due to the random nature of the movie I really do not recommend you read up on the movie with risk of spoiling it too much, the movie thrives in its randomness. Iron Sky is a movie that doesn't take itself seriously and is likely a movie you'll either love or hate.

Have anyone else seen it yet? What did you think about it?

Spoiler Example (select text below)

Please type spoilers like this, all you need to do is either copy this text with its formatting or set the text color to white. :)

Spoiler End

Archived