Forums are back in action! ×

Diablo 3 --- Who's getting it...

ErikM

Oh yeah - can't wait.

May have to factor this into my next 6-week challenge - may impact on time available for non-Diablo 3 stuff. :topsy_turvy:

Do not worry if you have built your castles in the air.
They are where they should be.
Now put the foundations under them
. - Henry David Thoreau

Downloaded and tried to play the open beta this weekend (you guys did know you can play the first few levels for free this weekend right?) but alas my computer sucks and could barely run it, so much lag that awakened were posing a problem for me (couldn't click on them) so I need to wait till I can buy my computer upgrade before getting the game.

i got my battle.net info squared away last night...lost my wow demon puppy authenticator; so, had to get that removed...got the new mobile for the ol' droid...got setup for text alerts...i am officially good to go...just need to pre-pay ($60) so i can download it, unless there is some reason to have the packaging

@silentplanet, i didn't realize the videos were old info...doh...oh well, i had forgotten about d3 until somebody reminded me it was about to release; so, i'm good with those just to wet the ol' appetite...mainly, wanted to see the classes and what-not...will need to hunt down some new videos tonight i guess

@21kat, do you need to play d1 and/or d2 prior to playing d3? only if you want to...also, if you're into wow (kicked the wow-addiction 2yrs ago myself, anyhow...), there is an offer to sign-up for a year of payments of wow and you get d3 free...so, if you've got more than 168 hours in your week, that might work for you to play both

wonder if this is gonna be the wow-killer that people have been waiting for since warhammer, since guild wars, since, well, pretty much every game that has come out since 2005 that was labeled, unjustly or not, "THE wow-killer game", etc, etc, etc

and, yeah, gonna have to find that perfect balance between d3 and, well, life, or the attempt to try and have one, especially, once i recover from this facked up shoulder...3rd week into it and it's making slow progress; but, i digress

Archived