Forums are back in action! ×

A Call for Artists!

Shortkaik

I'm working on a facelift for the two podcasts I host, and the first step is a new logo. I've got design ideas in mind, but need someone with more skill than me to execute them. :) So I'm looking to commission (pay!) someone with some background in art, especially someone who can draw cartoony style stuff. I know there are lots of great artists here in the Rebellion, so I thought I'd put the word out there.

Let me know if you're interested, and we can get down to business!

In case you're curious, the two podcasts are Apptastic Reviewers (iOS app reviews) and Developology (software development).

Mmm... kaik.

Twitter - flickr

Panda made the Squad Invictus logo in my signature -- you might reach out to her directly if you're interested. I think she's a student newly living in NYC, so a paid gig might be a good thing.

LRB, Lifelong Rebel Badass  ||  June 3 challenge thread

"What I lack in ability, I make up in stubbornness" -me

"Someone busier than you is working out right now" -my mom

Panda made the Squad Invictus logo in my signature -- you might reach out to her directly if you're interested. I think she's a student newly living in NYC, so a paid gig might be a good thing.

Thanks, I might do that! Seeing all the awesome squad logos and handmade avatars were definitely something that made me realize that I could probably find the talent I'm looking for right here. :)

Mmm... kaik.

Twitter - flickr

Archived