Forums are back in action! ×

Comment woot, I guess ;D

I was on the leg press thing the other day at the gym and ran into my friend who saw the amount of weight I had on, and he said, "Damn, Meg, that's a lotta weight!"

At the time I only had about 165# on (the bar, which I assume to be 45#, plus a 45# and 35# plate), but after going through my sets I actually think I can do more.

Idk, it just made me feel good. A lot of people who see me don't think I'm very strong/like to work-out. In fact, I have direct experience of this because once I was sitting in my friend's dorm room and one of the guy asked the another guy if he wanted to work out, and the guy was like, "Who, me?" and the first guy was like, "No, Meghan," all sarcastically, like I didn't work-out or anything

so I'm pleased lol

I'm confused; were you in a squat rack (bar+weights)?

Nah, it was the leg press machine with the bar and weights you put on it :) I used the squat rack that day, too, but I can press a helluva lot more than I can squat lol~

And that's where you take those legs you've been working and propel them toward certain body parts with extreme prejudice.

Haha, yes.

Archived