Forums are back in action! ×

I lost HOW much?!

Oklibrarian

Thank you all so much--this means a lot. I'm the type who's always looking toward the next goal in life at the expense of enjoying my victories, but this week I've really tried to force myself to revel in just how far I've come. That said, if I do much more celebrating, "pay off credit card debt" will have to be my next life goal (I got some new workout clothes to go with the phone...). Onward! :-)

I have a problem enjoying the weight I have lost also because I still feel like a really heavy dude in my head. I know I want to lose at least another 20 so I still feel really over weight even though people now call me slim at work.

Check out my woodworking at peonywoodworks.

I have a problem enjoying the weight I have lost also because I still feel like a really heavy dude in my head. I know I want to lose at least another 20 so I still feel really over weight even though people now call me slim at work.

I feel you. Oh man, do I feel you. I'm struggling with a mental image of myself as heavier than I really am, much in the same way that my brain made me think I looked far slimmer than I was for several years before I had enough.

Hobbit Ranger
Current Challenge thread

Dúnedain Team Thread

Check out my Musings on Fandom, Life, and the connections between the two at Fandom Lenses
LEVEL: 2 | STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 4 | WIS 9 (+5 from Year of Our WTF) | CHA 5 (+3 from Year of Our WTF)
Tu, was du willst (Do What You Wish)
The Neverending Story, Michael Ende

My 2013 Challenge #1 is dedicated to Melissa Montag, 1975-2012. I Love you AnissaSis! :-)

Archived