Forums are back in action! ×

Just an introduction!

Hey all, My names Matt, a friend of mine showed me the website, and I love it. Glad i found a fitness site for nerds, and I really love what Steve started and decided i want to be apart of it. Started working out about 3 months ago training to go into special forces in the navy, and since they focus alot on bodyweight first, well, this just made this site that more practical for me! If any of you are on Fitocracy, look me up sometime (mpace6a), i update on there when i remember! Thanks for havin me!

Only in a jeep!

Glad you decided to join and welcome! there are plenty of Fitocracy users around here i'm sure you can find some :P. That is awesome that you are going to be in the special forces i'm sure it will be very rewarding. if you ever need any help or advice don't be afraid to ask!

Well I guess it's only life, it's only natural We all spend a little while going down the rabbit hole

Welcome! I've got a buddy in the special forces. Admirable stuff. He can kill me in about 200 different ways using a packet of sweet 'n low.

Facebook | Twitter | Blog |

"What we face may look insurmountable. But I learned something from all those years of training and competing. I learned something from all those sets and reps when I didn't think I could lift another ounce of weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Toby: It's going to be hard.
Josh: Then we'll do what's hard.
- The West Wing

"A good lawyer sees trouble coming from around the corner."
-Professor Tom Ross

Archived