Forums are back in action! ×

...and to think I was once a 2xl...

Xena47

I was folding laundry and looked at a pair of pants trying to decide if they were my new ones or belonged to my seventeen year old daughter. So I tried them on. They fit. But wait, now that I thought of it, these were extra long and the ones I had bought were a bit short in the leg. I looked at the size. Fourteen? No way!

I went to the closet and brought out an old pair of corduroy jeans that were my "skinny pants" back in the mid nineties and looked at the tag. Size 14. I tried them on. They fit.

I went in and asked my daughter what size jeans she wears. Size 14.

I said "Me too."

Can I have a woot?

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

— Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Sweet!

Hobbit Ranger
Current Challenge thread

Dúnedain Team Thread

Check out my Musings on Fandom, Life, and the connections between the two at Fandom Lenses
LEVEL: 2 | STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 4 | WIS 9 (+5 from Year of Our WTF) | CHA 5 (+3 from Year of Our WTF)
Tu, was du willst (Do What You Wish)
The Neverending Story, Michael Ende

My 2013 Challenge #1 is dedicated to Melissa Montag, 1975-2012. I Love you AnissaSis! :-)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

90+ Masters Weightlifter

Current Lift PRs
Snatch: 93kg/205lb // Clean and Jerk: 113kg/248lb // Back Squat: 170kg/375lb

Spoiler

2016 USAW Senior Nationals - 6th place

2015 USAW American Open - 8th place
2015 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place
2014 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

2013 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

Instagram - MyFitnessPal

Archived