Forums are back in action! ×

Beginning My Body Transformation Journey

Hey all, hope your doing well! My names Michael and I've just started my body transformation journey. I guess I joined this forum because I believe it will help me most with my goals, which is pretty much to be 75kg and in the single digits for body fat %!

Here's a quick summary of where I'm at:

- Beginning of the year I was 96kg

- The fatest I got was 110+kg

- I currently weigh 89 kg

- Implementing the Pale diet into my lifestyle

- Gym program and Kickboxing as my forms of exercise

Hope to learn a lot from this forum and just enjoy being a member! Also you can follow my progress here:

youtube.com/watch?v=_7szyfzXgsM

Thanks for reading!

Welcome! I like that you're logging everything right from the beginning. Way more fun that way. What is your plan at the gym?

Facebook | Twitter | Blog |

"What we face may look insurmountable. But I learned something from all those years of training and competing. I learned something from all those sets and reps when I didn't think I could lift another ounce of weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Toby: It's going to be hard.
Josh: Then we'll do what's hard.
- The West Wing

"A good lawyer sees trouble coming from around the corner."
-Professor Tom Ross

Welcome Rebel.

Pretty impressive to have gone down from 110kg to 89kg - certainly nothing to sneeze at.

Look forward to reading about your progress.

Do not worry if you have built your castles in the air.
They are where they should be.
Now put the foundations under them
. - Henry David Thoreau

Thanks peeps! Yeh I decided to log because not only does it keep me accountable and motivated its also something I can look back on to remind myself never to get back to that stage of being obese!

I currently follow two gym programs which I alternate between to keep my body from getting used to a routine. The first is Frank Luciano's which can be found here, the only negative here is his diet. I'm not a fan of supplements and in my opinion he used lots lol:

bodybuilding.com/fun/frank-lost-74-pounds-fitness-lifestyle.htm

And the other is a split of 3 days free weights and 3 days HIIT Sprints!

Welcome to the ranks. Always good to meet another Mike :D. Sounds like you've already put in a hell of a lot of effort! Good job on getting to where you are now; keep it up bruddah.

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500, align: center] [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Shmikey Lvl 1 Half-Elf Assassin | STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 2 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3 |
"True courage is the ready and steadfast acceptance of whatever pains are incidental to securing the personal and public ends that are at stake." -William De Witt Hyde [/TABLE]

Archived