Forums are back in action! ×

Getting dat Strength! muscle brownies!

8bitrunner

Been working on slow healthy muscle gain for awhile now,

thing is i have a major sweet tooth, how do i combat that?

i actually use it to help me.

i need calories, protein and i'm really trying to cut back on eating many snacks that have a bunch of chemicals and preservatives stuffed into them.

my best find? i've been eating Lenny and larry Muscle brownies, because i really cannot stand those dry protein bars like cliff, quest ect.

the brownies actually taste like brownies! have 20g of protein and are all natural ingredients (they have vegan cookies if you are into that too, but i stick with the tasty triple chocolate brownies)

kind of stumbled on them by accident at a 7eleven one night, but man, they are really good! :D

well worth trying imo.

i think their website just started selling sample packs online if you can't find a store that sells them.

WOW! I wouldn't mind that recipe!

I just discovered these:

http://realsustenance.com/layered-brownie-chocolate-chip-cookie-bars-glutengrainstarch-egg-corn-soy-free-with-directions-to-make-sugar-free/

I made them with coconut milk, dark chcolate (high coco butter, fancy schmany) chips, and coconut oil instead of butter

~It's when Pirates count their booty that they become mere thieves.~My Fitness Pal TrackerMy 6 Week Challenge Page- Scout

I'm a major sweet tooth too and I have a recurring problem where I can't distinguishing sugar cravings from thirst. It sometimes help to drink a bottle of water or two, maybe it's something worth trying? I also remember reading a psychological study where participants were asked to imagine they had candy in their mouth whenever they had cravings and it dampened the craving for a bunch of them, it gradually got better too. That's all I could think of right now. :)

Archived