Forums are back in action! ×

Need inspiring vids

cline

I kicked it! You guys really helped. I watched every vid.

Posted results in the strength challenge thread but in case you check here:

Squat 205# PR

Bench 95# current PR

DL 225# PR

Wow! Incredible job! Congrats!

:)

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." --GK Chesterton

Domine, non sum dignus ut intres sub tectum meum, sed tantum dic verbo et sanabitur anima mea...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jbaileysewell

First off, congrats on those lifts! Incredible job.

Second, these videos totally inspired me to go running today for the first time in I don't know how long. I used to get really bad shin splints so I stopped running. Recently learned how to run with correct form, and decided to go on my first one today. It is raining outside and is freezing cold, but I did one. Also, it was way short, only for a few minutes. But the entire time I was doing it I had two voices going through my head. One telling me how dumb I was for running when its so cold. The other, was the voice from that video saying "I will show YOU how great I AM!" :)

Yea! Those vids were great weren't they! Pretty awesome

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

Guest Snake McClain
I kicked it! You guys really helped. I watched every vid.

Posted results in the strength challenge thread but in case you check here:

Squat 205# PR

Bench 95# current PR

DL 225# PR

you're a beast. seriously. Talk about embarassing. my squat numbers suck.

Archived