Forums are back in action! ×

lost and wandering

I'm new here. I'm trying to find something physical to do. I used to play rugby, but I got old and out of shape and my playing time went away, so I stopped. Then this past summer I sprained both ankles and was in bed for a while, and after that couldn't move very well for months. So now I'm chubby and unhappy about it.

I'm sort of lost without rugby- that was the reason I stayed in shape. So now I don't know what to do. I dislike most physical activity, and I won't do it for very long without a goal in mind. 

Any NPCs got a quest for me? 

Heya! I’m new as well and I’m just on my first read through of Steve’s book so I’m not an expert nor an NPC. I don’t know where you are physically, but you can always start with going on walks and imagining you’re trekking to a rugby game or practice. Steve seems to be a fan of walking and I have been walking every morning. Sometimes I put on a weighted vest, sometimes I add a little jogging and sometimes all I do is meander. Again, I’m new and no expert, but I’d say start where you are and set your bar low so there’s no way you can fail (also advice from Steve). A weighted vest on a walk is a great way to feel like you’re stepping it up a notch!