Forums are back in action! ×

New here but have been low carb ( 70- 100) for a while

I need the intermittent fasting an support. I gained a lot of weight after  I became pregnant in 1978, havent been slim since. Tried everything . Lost a lot of weight in 2007 due to illness, didn't realize it was due to intermittent fasting till yesterday when I read an article about it. Have been following a lower carb diet since Jam 4 2018. Gave up breads, pasta, rice potatoes, soft drinks and all sweets, no junk food. I make my own treats that are extremely low in carbs. Have lost 1 lb so far. So i figured I would try the fasting part now and like this site more than any I have fond. Really in depth information. I don

I don't exercise much due to health issues but plan to do better. I track what I eat with a online food tracker , so I know my cals and macros. Just can't get the weight to budge. Need the moral support more than anything. Been on a site for a low carb/ keto  for a while and no one talks to each other, no support. Been on it 5 days now had one response. Hope you all do better than that. Here is to a healthier me and wish  y'all  the best on your journey. THE PIC BELOW IS ME ON RIGHT my husband Randy far left and our friend Derek  at his graduation. I am 57 have  High BP and some other health issues, but just tired of being overweight . I was at 232  here am down to 215 now. The weight loss had nothing to do with diet, just started losing weight before thanksgiving and it continued till the first of Jan 2018 and then quit. So i went on the LCHF diet gained 2 lbs and then lost 1 lb this week. :adoration:

Derek graduation.jpg

Here is what i ate for lunch

Breakfast
Serving Cals Carbs Fat Prot Track Del

Fresh-Ground Pork Sausage
180 0 15 10    
Zucchini
16.5 3.05 0.32 1.19    
Tomato Slices
10 2 0 1    
Whole Egg
108 0.54 7.13 9.42    
Shredded Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Low Moisture)
65.3 1.73 4.24 5.08    
Bottled Water
0 0 0 0    
Low Carb Choc & Pecan Candy
84 6.08 6.75 0.40    
Diet A&W Root Beer
0 0 0 0    

Fasted 17 hrs   ( Would have been 23 hrs but hubby wanted fresh baked bread last nite, it came out of oven at 9pm and smelled so good I made rolls and ate one so messed up my normal fast time. ( oh and that is only the 2nd piece of bread that I hav had since Feb 1st. That was why i didn't sleep good last nite, the roll messed with my stomach.You would think after all these years I would know better than to eat anything after 4 pm . I got up at 8:00 am , was a late morning usually up at 6:am didn't sleep good last nite, haven't been for several months now so I sleep when I can, didnt eat till 2 pm.

I made up a breakfast skillet but could only eat half of it. that is how I came up with 1 1/2 egg and .5 zucchini

I make my own chocolate treats, don't eat the garbage sold on the market. Fruit is not my friend it just makes me hungry or worse affects me physically * hurts my stomach*.