Forums are back in action! ×

Just started Muay Thai!!!

I've always felt that, if I had a reason to be in shape, instead of just to look and feel better, it would be easier to motivate myself to exercise. So, I had my 5th Muay Thai class yesterday, and I freaking love it! I want to keep doing this, long term.

I'm just a beginner, but I can already tell, I'm going to love this, long term.

• Like 1

What say you, people of Meh?

Meh.

Meh.

:numbness:  :numbness:  :numbness: We are not roused. :numbness:  :numbness:  :numbness: 

57 minutes ago, Kishi said:

Nice! Glad to hear you found something you liked.

And you know, we have a whole bunch of people doing a challenge together who are all about this kind of thing. :D

Oooo! What's the challenge?

What say you, people of Meh?

Meh.

Meh.

:numbness:  :numbness:  :numbness: We are not roused. :numbness:  :numbness:  :numbness: 

6 hours ago, Angor said:

Oooo! What's the challenge?

Oh, nothing special! It's just the standard 4-week Challenges we run around here. Basically, a bunch of Nerds who have similar fitness interests gather together for 4 weeks or so and just try to encourage each other to be awesome. The present one is getting ready to wind down, but we should have another one starting up soon. If you want to get a sense of it, you can check it out here!