Forums are back in action! ×

Assassin in Training!

Hello fellow rebels!

I am Tori, Assassin in Training. If it is not quite clear what my quest is, it goes something like this: To be as agile as a monkey, swift as a tiger, strong as a bear... Well, basically selectively invisible and deadly.

I've been weight training for about a month and practicing Parkour for almost 8 months. I hope to unite our rebels in the fight against the unjust establishments. Also, to bring the cute lethality of the Asian gene pool.

I hope to encounter many of you during the course of my journeys and to foster symbiotic relationships beneficial to the achievement of our respective quests.

May the Force be with you!

"Down there we know, the streets we know, but up here? Nobody's been here." ~ David Belle

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome!! I enjoy the avatar.

Facebook | Twitter | Blog |

"What we face may look insurmountable. But I learned something from all those years of training and competing. I learned something from all those sets and reps when I didn't think I could lift another ounce of weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Toby: It's going to be hard.
Josh: Then we'll do what's hard.
- The West Wing

"A good lawyer sees trouble coming from around the corner."
-Professor Tom Ross

I would like to formally welcome you into the guild of Assassins. As a young beautiful assassin in training you will learn much. You will advance quickly as well due to your awesomeness, eagerness to learn, and overall asian...ness (and well, also cause your my girlfriend).

So glad your on the forums babe, guess we're out in the open now.

Also keep up the awesome.

Thank you for the warm welcomes! And Josh, that was probably one of the happiest moments of my life.

Ryan, you are a dork, I love you, and I will start kicking butt and taking names, then referring them to my sensei (that's you!) and the awesomeness that is the Assassin's Guild. Together, we will silently dominate the world! Bwahaha!

"Down there we know, the streets we know, but up here? Nobody's been here." ~ David Belle

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks. We like to think so, too. :) And I want a bracelet like that! Haha. I'm only half, but I still possess the awesome genes. ^o^ Also, I love your siggy. I will make my fat cry every day!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived