Forums are back in action! ×

I'd like to be part of this community

Hey guys, I'm loving the camaraderie here. Also loving the blog posts by Steve.

I've been into fitness for most of my adult life. I worked as a pharmacist for a while, but then took a break because I wanted to find a better way to help people, not just mindlessly take "magic pills." Anyways, it's lead me here.

As far as my training goals, I'm currently looking to build up strength to be able to do cool body weight stuff like V-Ups, Flags, Handstand pushups, and my ultimate - the Planche.

I'll also offer as much advice, support and encouragement as I can, as I've been able to keep my body fat close to or under 10% for quite a while now without much effort at all, just simple, practical principles.

Nice to meet you all. Look forward to the conversations.

Latest: How to Get a Beach Bod in Only 15 Minutes a Day http://fitforlifepledge.com

Guest Snake McClain

Well Mr. ABS welcome aboard. I have a feeling you'll like it here just fine. :)

Glad to have another new face and I can't wait to see what you have to teach us.

Thanks for the welcome Snake McClain, so far the reception has been great. I'm liking it here already. :)

Look forward to learning and assisting where I can....but I doubt I have anything "new" to teach. From what I've seen, most of the diet/training principles are the same. It's just that sometimes we tend to make things "harder" than they really are. I like to keep things simple, easy and practical.

But what's up with all the cool names here on this forum? I'm thinking I shouldn't have used my real name :P

Latest: How to Get a Beach Bod in Only 15 Minutes a Day http://fitforlifepledge.com

nice... i'm interested in maintenance at sub 10%... i don't really know if i'm there yet... probably not... but i'm also interested in practical ways to keep it going... :) hit me up if you need anything... i've logged workouts and kept pictures of my progression since last October in my blog here...

http://nerdfitness.com/community/entry.php?7631-2012-Workout-Log-4-26-2012

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

Guest Snake McClain
Thanks for the welcome Snake McClain, so far the reception has been great. I'm liking it here already. :)

Look forward to learning and assisting where I can....but I doubt I have anything "new" to teach. From what I've seen, most of the diet/training principles are the same. It's just that sometimes we tend to make things "harder" than they really are. I like to keep things simple, easy and practical.

But what's up with all the cool names here on this forum? I'm thinking I shouldn't have used my real name :P

So you figured out that Snake McClain isn't my real name???? Lol

needs on a forum based on video games...you expect real names?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

needs on a forum based on video games...you expect real names?

nerds

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

Archived