Forums are back in action! ×

I Got My Job!!!

RaeVynn

Today I got the call... I was offered the part time gig I've been hoping for!! woo hoo! (those of you that read my previous post on quitting my job, where I mentioned that my old boss talked me off the cliff... yeah, working for him now!)

I will be working Fridays and Mondays, and probably one, one & a half, or two other days (or a combo of that) each week... So I'll have at least ONE weekday free for college course work! woo hoo!

Plus, I get to keep using the vanpool I have now... and I will be working for the Good boss!

Okay, not sure when I start... it will be somewhere between Monday and two weeks. This is an inter-departmental transfer, so there is no set rule for how quick it can be... it is between my current manager and my new manager (with, maybe, help from THEIR boss) as to when I am released to move. My new boss would take me MONDAY if he could... but he's a reasonable man, and will negotiate it.

Yay!!! :triumphant:

Huzzah! Happy ending is happy :)

Hobbit Ranger
Current Challenge thread

Dúnedain Team Thread

Check out my Musings on Fandom, Life, and the connections between the two at Fandom Lenses
LEVEL: 2 | STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 4 | WIS 9 (+5 from Year of Our WTF) | CHA 5 (+3 from Year of Our WTF)
Tu, was du willst (Do What You Wish)
The Neverending Story, Michael Ende

My 2013 Challenge #1 is dedicated to Melissa Montag, 1975-2012. I Love you AnissaSis! :-)

Grats! New jobs are always exciting.

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500, align: center] [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Shmikey Lvl 1 Half-Elf Assassin | STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 2 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3 |
"True courage is the ready and steadfast acceptance of whatever pains are incidental to securing the personal and public ends that are at stake." -William De Witt Hyde [/TABLE]

Archived