Forums are back in action! ×

Look after the place while I'm gone, okay?

Hey guys!

So today I embark on an epic (well, hopefully epic) adventure to Peru and Machu Picchu for the next 17 days. I've decided to not bring my laptop, so I'll be using internet cafes and hostel/hotel computers here and there along the way.

I'll swing by the message boards when I can to make sure things are going alright, but I probably won't be on here too much. Dantes and Alecto67 are the two other moderators on these boards, and they're awesome. Seriously, they're the best.

Anyhoo, just wanted to say hello and goodbye to everyone; I'll be posting updates whenever possible on NerdFitness.com, and I'll be back before you know it!

-Steve

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.

Oh good steve´s gone, who´s bringing the keg!!!

oh wait, i´m steve.

Currently in Arequipa, Peru, getting ready for a two day hike in Colca canyon, the deepest or second deepest canyon in teh world allegedly.

Peru rules - everything is inexpensive, weather is great, food is delicious, and lots of opportunity for adventure.

I´ll check back in when I can!

-Steve

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.