Forums are back in action! ×

The Struggle is ABSOLUTE REAL for me!

There are many things I have struggled and are struggling with right now. First, it seems that I do need a partner to keep me motivated. However, I do not know who to talk to. I do not know if there's a Rebel here where I live, and if they are willing to help. A gym to find a partner is pointless because I have to conserve the gas in my car. So that drops that one out. So that score goes for struggling with my exercising. 

My college mistreats me this semester and I have to pay for my responsibility while I was there. They treated me as a student more than an actually mental condition person. It's all about the policy rather than the feelings I had with them. I tired going to the student affairs in that college, however they disapproved my complaint and now I still have to pay for the bill because the policy says so. Therefore, I am taking this thing a step higher now: the legal action. However, I still struggle with it because I can't take that kind of pressure and this sent me into depression for at least. So score one for the struggling with my exercising.

So, so far, I have scored nothing. So my struggle is real here. I don't know what to do with about getting a partner. Whenever I try, I always get declined. What do you guys think about this?

Call me DJ, for short.

Hi DJ. I'm not 100% sure I understand what you are looking for. Are you talking about a life partner or just someone to exercise with? If someone to exercise with, what are you looking to do?

What is your living situation like? If you are still at a college or if you live in a city, there are probably some types of group activities you could join. Have you looked at "meetup"?

I'm sympathetic that you are having a rough time, just need a little more information to try to help.

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016