Forums are back in action! ×

" THIS IS SPARTA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

- Sparta

Giving a non-sense quote at the start of this epic introduction , like all those great introduction , I introduce myself to this wonderful forum.

Height - 5' 9"

Weight - 72 kg

During my search for a decent parkour tutorial , I stumbled across this website. I felt so humbled ( yeh right !! ) by the information given here and it gave my prospective of health of fitness a 359.9786576 degree turn. Walking into a gym just seeing people do stupid exercises disgusts me now, crappy squats that I see have given enough nightmares to get me into the psych ward.

I was skin and bones as a kid. Then puberty kicked in and raging hormones changed my metabolism from an ectomorph's to a mesomorph's and body composition from 0% body fat to 18%. Now the problem with me is not fat ( I lose it almost at will) ,but that I don't have any strength. I love both bodyweight stuff and free weights (pullups and deadlift are more effective than weed to get high). I have a gym in the apartment complex I live(it has a useless machines and a 7.5kg barbell with tons of plates to make dumbbells as well) , its kinda free of cost but the timings are short and I can hardly get any free time during the time period it is open so I have started with the Convict Conditioning program instead of Starting Strength. And Im working on parkour basic ( like rolls and precision jumps I actually pretty good at them ) in the mean time.

Archived