Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everyone,

I am a homeschooling mom with 2 children.  A soon to be 4th grader and a 2-year-old.  I would like to lose some weight, but my ultimate goal is to have more energy so I can keep up with my kids and not feel exhausted all the time.  I also want to set a good example for them so they will learn to eat healthily and exercise regularly.  I'm almost positive my oldest will want to do whatever I am doing workout wise (possibly nutrition-wise as well).  I'm looking forward to starting this journey towards a healthier me.

I remember listening to a great podcast on SpartanUp that talked about workouts/children. They discussed how a lot of people want to get their workouts "out of the way" and do them before the kids wake up, but in reality its better to do it as a family. 

1. It shows the kids that workouts are not something to "get over with"

2. Its a good example for the kids to be healthy

3. Its fun play time with mom. 

I remember when I was younger if my mom wanted to go for a walk anywhere, I'd be tripping while racing to put on my shoes just because it meant I could spend time with her.

So awesome goals and I really respect you for being a superhero mom.

• Like 1

Wannabe Assassin

Current Challenge: Begin the Tutorial

The (Daily) Struggle