Forums are back in action! ×

Delurking (and goal-hunting)

Hello!

I've been lurking around for a while -I think I was drawn in by the lego-man illustrations on the blog - and thought I ought to start posting.

I'm an outdoors-y active type, so I haven't usually been looking at fitness from a striving/goal-oriented angle. But lately I've been fascinated by the way bodies (namely mine, the spouse's, the dog's) change with changing environments (we traded the Rocky Mountains for the Niagara Escarpment two years ago). And then after working at gaining weight for my wedding last summer (harder than I expected - it took more than just adding extra doughnuts to the diet!) and then getting back to normal since, I've found that I actually like having something to work towards. And that’s why I’m here – to hunt down some new goals. :eagerness:

So that's me! Nice to meet you all! :)

Wood Elf Assassin
  -- Level 10 --
STR 26 | DEX 13 | STA 19 | CON 7 | WIS 14 | CHA 14

Nice to meet ya Raikas! Welcome to the rebellion!

You've come just in time to hop in on the next 6 week challenge. Starts tomorrow.

http://nerdfitness.com/community/sho...h-to-June-11th <---All the details are there.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Jump Rope Rotations: 20,500/80,000

What is Dead May Never Die, but Rise Again, Harder and Stronger

Welcome! Let us know where you post your challenge.

Facebook | Twitter | Blog |

"What we face may look insurmountable. But I learned something from all those years of training and competing. I learned something from all those sets and reps when I didn't think I could lift another ounce of weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Toby: It's going to be hard.
Josh: Then we'll do what's hard.
- The West Wing

"A good lawyer sees trouble coming from around the corner."
-Professor Tom Ross

Archived