Forums are back in action! ×

Huge WOOT to all those who participated in the Poconos Tough Mudder this weekend!

progress126

Worked at the Poconos Tough Mudder race all day today! Apparently 20,000 people were expected to participate during the weekend! Big props to all the participants! You all kicked ass! Every single one of you, especially you service men and women with the prosthetics! MUCH RESPECT! Had fun "tattooing" bib numbers on many of the participants foreheads (and arms & legs) with a big fat permanent marker! Providing encouragement and egging people on at the Berlin Wall 2 obstacle was also fun. I think I lost my voice! Teamwork was the way to go there. People from all walks of life helping each other out. Boys helping the girls and many of the girls helping the boys! Everybody strategizing on how the hell they were going to scale not one, but two 15' walls. Saw a lot of strong women today! Great job! Also, to all those who donated their shoes after the race, way to go! I saw a lot of Vibram FiveFingers as well as New Balance Minimus shoes in the pile!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Yeah, I got this!" -andygates

Archived