Forums are back in action! ×

Good day! New start!

Hello my lovely people, how do you do? I am a lady of 18 years old looking to make a wonderful lifestyle change. I'm already on a great start, but I would love your support! I am 5'9 weighing in at 182 pounds and hoping to lose some sizes. (it's not about the weight really) I will admit I'm not very good with exercising... Anyways, I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and PCOS which is why the weight isn't coming off so easily, but I have faith! :)

I want to become an actress, maybe Broadway. I love singing, and I just wish I had a body for it. I want to be in shape and dance without a care and feel good about myself, I believe my self-esteem is quite awful and think I need to improve that in due time as well! I hope I can find support here too, and I assure you I can be quite a fun and assuring friend as well! :) I just want to get healthy!

Would love to hear from some of you!

Lady~

Heya Lady! Welcome to the Rebellion! As the saying goes, "Obstacles are things we see when we take our sights off the goals" So you can beat all that stands before you!... by the way, what's PCOS? We can help you with anything and everything you need, just don't hesitate to ask!

Don't think we have an actress in the Rebellion, but hey! That's just makes things better! Just have confidence in yourself and the rest will come! See you around!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Archived