Forums are back in action! ×

Gamers donating for charity - Sharecraft 2012

Fable

Hello guys,

You may or may not know Athene - "The best player in the world". Recently, he started the Operation Sharecraft. The goal is to raise 1 000 000$ in donations for "Save the Children" charity for them kids in Africa. You can donate if you want. It's for a good cause and the Save the Children charity seems legit. Watch videos in the site to find out more.

If you donate at least 10$, you are eligible for prizes by Razer(mice, keyboards, headphones...). Athene got a deal with Razer - 500 000$ worth of Razer gear to give away.

If you donate during 19-23PM CEST (which is right now), they can make a shout-out for NerdFitness if you write them something in comments.

You can watch their stream here (it may not be safe for work) - http://www.athenelive.com/stream/42146/?Athene. They may do some crazy stuff, but don't worry, it's just an internet persona, they can be pretty serious if they want to.

It's a win for everyone - you help children in Africa, you can win some Razer gear and you can ask for a shout-out for Nerdfitness.

Thanks for everyone who will donate.

My introduction My 6-week challenge

Gamers raising money for kids in Africa - Sharecraft 2012 - please consider donating

I apologize for any grammar errors in my posts. English is a foreign language for me.

Archived