Forums are back in action! ×

From Larvae to Ultralisk

(Yea, I've committed already and now it's expected of me not to f-up, so I guess I better just suck it up and DO it!)

uhm....

(Yea, I've committed already and now it's expected of me not to f-up, so I guess I better just suck it up and DO it!)

OH! Yes. :D

I found that realizing that if I honestly post my food in and exercise here - I stick with it. Its been the strongest tool in my arsenal.

I did realize now why my I've had these life goals for at least six months now and have been putting them off for so long. They're hard! I'm terrified of what I'm going to do on Saturday; I just know somebody is going to look at me and think I'm running goofy or something. And it's hard to justify sitting down at the dinner table when there is just so much going on that I need to and that I want to do in a night. But I'm glad I have you guys to help keep me accountable and FORCE me to do something that I know I already want to do anyway, but just don't have the guts to do it for myself ;)

It is indeed hard (although for me it's NOT sitting down at the table)! And I appreciate you holding ME accountable too! :)