Forums are back in action! ×

Thank You

Hey guys,

I´m typing this from a hostel in Cusco, Peru.

I´ve spent the past 45 minutes or so poking around on the message boards and I honestly have tears in my eyes. I´m so proud to be part of this community, and so proud to watch each of you live a better life.

Reading a post from a newbie followed by 10 replies of encouragement makes me smile. Reading questions get answered within a matter of minutes makes me smile. Reading posts in the woot room with a bunch of "congrats!" makes me smile.

When I started this site a year and a half ago, it was just a blog for me to write about fitness and videogames. I never imagined it would become something so inspiring and amazing. That is all thanks to you guys.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you. Thanks for joining, thanks for reading, thanks for posting, thanks for helping me transform this small blog into a pretty damn special community.

Now if you´ll excuse me, I have an epic quest of awesome to get to. Machu Picchu here I come!

-Steve

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.