Forums are back in action! ×

I'm 73, female, Atkins since the first book came out in 1972. For the past 3 years I've been strict LCHF + IF. Have no diseases, take no prescription drugs and have been walking 3 miles before dawn every morning for 4 years. I have basically the same body shape as in '72 when I was 28 years old. I've come to The Rebellion because recently my maintenance was disrupted and I don't know why. This isn't about vanity. I need to do something about it because at my age, health and mobility are paramount.

Not only the body benefits from Keto and Intermittent Fasting, but the BRAIN health as well. I encourage you to take care of yourself, even while the people around you are busily scolding you and telling you your WayOfEating will kill you. I'm still alive and running around all healthy while others my age are riding scooters in the super market.

We are the next wave of good health. Read the works of Drs. Dale Bredesen,  Terry Wahls, Jason Fung, and others who are doing all they can to overcome the obesity/diabesity epidemic. Imgur

I'm here to learn.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome.That is so great that you figured out what to do to keep yourself healthy. I'm 53 myself, and walk about 3 miles a day. My long term goal is to still be doing that at 75, so thanks for your inspiration.

• Thanks 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27