Forums are back in action! ×

Incoming Nooblord!

Hello all!

I'm a long-time follower of the website and finally decided to join up on the forums now that there's a fresh 6-week challenge to be a part of. I'll be heartily joining the Rangers, given my desire to increase general fitness, but not necessarily become an ox or marathon-runner. It's also certainly one of my bucket list items to one day reach single-digit bodyfat% (currently around 15%?), so I think Ranger is a nice fit.

I'm currently 5'5" (half-dwarf FTW!) and, after having implemented the NerdFitness way, dropped from 145lbs to 135lbs. Current fitness goals include being able to bench press half my body weight (with hopes of one day doing my entire body weight) and doing even one single, measly pullup. Definitely hoping this 6-week challenge keeps me on task despite super-busy with all things college-related.

And, of course, I'm an ultra-nerd, having run the gamut of video games (RPG, FPS, MOBA, it's all good), comic books (American and Japanese), technology (home-built PCs rock!), music (DJ at my school's radio station), movies (formerly worked at a movie theater), card games (Magic, anyone?), and even dabbling a bit in D&D over last summer.

Nevertheless, I'm very happy to be here and I hope to enjoy this grand community while contributing as best I can. =]

Archived