Forums are back in action! ×

Your new amphibious war creature.

I started my challenge thread and plan to update it everyday. It's in my signature if you would like to see it, but if you don't like pushing buttons then I'll give you a lowdown.

I'm Kayleigh and I'm built like a small bear. I ran cross country in high school, PR'd at 20:21 for a 5k at 155lbs and did marching band at the same time where I carried either of the two heaviest instruments for hours on end (bari sax and contra). That was a few years ago and now I do military type things and shoot guns. When I'm not playing tinker tailor soldier spy, I'm at the gym. I love kettlebell workouts, I love deadlifting, I like to pick up real heavy stuff and put it back down. I also enjoy carrying and squatting other people. I just need to get better at it.

Being honest with myself, I'm in pretty good shape as is. This is an opportunity to push myself over the edge and get in killer shape. Half my PT scores are perfect, and the other half could use a little work. I need to get faster and stronger, build lats, and start doing pullups. I have pretty poor back strength compared to the rest of me. All my power comes from monster thighs.

My goal in this challenge is to do all this things, lose weight, and look awesome. If anyone has suggestions, or wants help (because I know a thing or two as well...), I'm mostly ears and a little mouth.

Hit me, Nerds.

Pumped to join the Rebellion.

STATS as of yesterday

Height 66 in

Weight 159lbs

Neck 14in

Waist 30in

Hips 40in

You'll never get a purple heart hiding in a foxhole..

Journey to elite amphibious war creature:http://nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?10985-The-Kmacattack-challenge

Race: Argonian Class: Scout

Glad you found the site and welcome! If you ever have any questions or just need a kick in the butt don't be afraid to ask!

He's not joking, So Late So Soon and Barefoot Dawsy will get you running rings.

"Strength is the cup. The bigger the cup, the more you can put in" - JDanger

Yeah, bari wasn't as bad as the contra though. Those are the marching tubas you hold out straight and set on your shoulder to play.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I may need a kick in the butt sometime down the road.

You'll never get a purple heart hiding in a foxhole..

Journey to elite amphibious war creature:http://nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?10985-The-Kmacattack-challenge

Race: Argonian Class: Scout

Archived