Forums are back in action! ×

This time I will do it.

Hi everyone!

I too am completely new to NF. My husband came home yesterday and told me he had heard about it, and low and behold by the time I went to sleep I had read dozens of stories and signed up for the challenge. I suffer from PCOS and Binging eating disorder (Bulemia without the purging) and have spent the last several years letting those things weigh me down and get in the way of my goals. I NEED a support group to succeed and it is wonderful to find a group of like minded people to take this journey with. I am super excited for all of the challenges and just finding out who my squad teammates will be. This time I will do this!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pixie Adventurer

STR-2 :: DEX-2 :: STA-1 :: CON-2 :: WIS-4 :: CHA-4

current quest :: quest blog

Glad you found us at Nerd Fitness Trish! And the Adventurers are glad to have you in our guild! Jump in and work hard. We're here to support you!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Half-Elf Adventurer

STR 2 - DEX 2 - STA 2 - CON 3 - WIS 3 - CHA 3

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory. - General George S. Patton

Glad you found the site and welcome! I've never had any experience with an eating disorder but me along with everyone else on the boards are here for you if you need help :).

p.s.- that dog is super cute

Well I guess it's only life, it's only natural We all spend a little while going down the rabbit hole

RE "This time I will do it."

Yeah, you will! You're going to punch 'this' in the face! Ha.

I struggle with binge eating at times, too. This challenge came at a perfect time for me because poop was getting out of control. Ugh. We can do it, though!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

“If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.â€

-Thomas Edison

"I'm only at about 35-40%, and I'm surprised as eff."

-unicornassssin

Fitocracy!

[thread=16121]My Challenge Thread[/thread]

It's awesome when really helpful stuff falls out of the sky :)

BTW When I said poop was getting out of control, that was metaphorically speaking. I realized that since I was talking about binge eating, it kind of came out wrong. English is my first language, but sometimes you wouldn't think so....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

“If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.â€

-Thomas Edison

"I'm only at about 35-40%, and I'm surprised as eff."

-unicornassssin

Fitocracy!

[thread=16121]My Challenge Thread[/thread]

It is hard to talk about it without shame but I am finally beginning to understand that that is the first step to beating it.

I'm not assuming you are just going to open up to us right away, it is a very personal thing after all, But I hope you can trust us all enough to let us help if you ever need it!

That is Conan the Barkbarian! He is such a ham.

LOL. that is an amazing name!

Well I guess it's only life, it's only natural We all spend a little while going down the rabbit hole

Archived