Forums are back in action! ×

Challenge Reward

after one challenge i treated myself to an awesome dinner at my fave bbq place. i haven't even thought if i would reward myself this time... i think accomplishing my goals will feel like a reward in itself. otherwise... maybe a guilt-free day of sleeping and reading? OR shopping for some summer dresses to show off my squatalicious legs! :P

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

NF T-shirt and/or a nice massage and/or some amazon wish list goodies. Nothing too extravagant, as I treated myself recently when I passed the 40 lb mark. In any case, funds are going to be slightly snug until July 1, so I'm trying to keep the fun expenses to a dull roar.

Hobbit Ranger
Current Challenge thread

Dúnedain Team Thread

Check out my Musings on Fandom, Life, and the connections between the two at Fandom Lenses
LEVEL: 2 | STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 4 | WIS 9 (+5 from Year of Our WTF) | CHA 5 (+3 from Year of Our WTF)
Tu, was du willst (Do What You Wish)
The Neverending Story, Michael Ende

My 2013 Challenge #1 is dedicated to Melissa Montag, 1975-2012. I Love you AnissaSis! :-)

I don't have a reward lined up for the challenge, specifically, but it ends right between my anniversary and birthday, so we'll be out doing something fun. My overall goal of getting healthier and getting down to 180# will result in my first tattoo.

Life is full of hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can.

Swinging_Jarnbjorn: Lv 1 Asgardian Ranger

Focus Up! My current challenge.

Loss As A Motivator

Archived