Forums are back in action! ×

I AM SO SAD

There are conflicting reports on it, but it sounds like he shot himself in the chest, presumably so that his brain can be donated to science. There was another football player who did that 2 years ago.

Marsupial Assassin - LVL 3

STR 10 || DEX 3 || STA 5 || CON 8 || WIS 11 || CHA 7

Fitocracy || MyFitnessPal

There are conflicting reports on it, but it sounds like he shot himself in the chest, presumably so that his brain can be donated to science. There was another football player who did that 2 years ago.

I'm reading head shot- the chest was someone previously

Well this ruins my day :(

From one Pats fan to another, this is extremely shocking and saddening.

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

I'm reading head shot- the chest was someone previously

That's why i said there were conflicting reports, but this is on the front page of TMZ. (I don't go there normally, but they have the best insider info.)

Oceanside Police Chief Frank McCoy just spoke outside Seau's San Diego house, claiming Seau's body was initially discovered by Seau's girlfriend. Authorities responded, and found Seau's unconscious body inside a bedroom, with a gunshot wound to the chest.

Marsupial Assassin - LVL 3

STR 10 || DEX 3 || STA 5 || CON 8 || WIS 11 || CHA 7

Fitocracy || MyFitnessPal

Archived