Forums are back in action! ×

One Year Anniversary of Teaching Yoga!!!!

Today marks my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF TEACHING YOGA!! It has been exactly a year since my first official scheduled class. It's amazing because I never thought I could be someone who works with bodies, teaches yoga and spin and all sorts of fitness classes. And here I am, rocking it.

I taught a fierce class this morning with a mandala flow and handstands. It's amazing how far I've come and what I've accomplished in the past year. If you had told me 7 months ago I'd be teaching handstands I would have laughed in your face. Today is so celebratory! As the invitation in my classes this week goes, I invite you all to do the same: give yourself permission to celebrate your journey. Celebrate who you have been and where you have gone, because that is what makes up who you are today. Celebrate where you are at, exactly as you are in this moment. Enjoy every little bit and piece, even (especially) the awkward or dark ones. Love who you are and space you are in- find that steady foundation within your heart that remains through every experience, good and bad. And lastly, celebrate the possibilities of who you will become. What are you creating? When we take to heart that the only limitations are the ones we create, the entire universe opens up to us. Celebrate what is yet to come- the successes, the failures, loves and losses, mistakes and genius moments. Experience each moment fully. Live it. Take time to play and be joyous. Breathe it in, and love.

I can't wait to see what the next year of my life brings.

Race: Gallifreyan

Profession: Druid

Level: 6

Current Challenge:Livingroovy Comes Home

[sTR] - 16.8 // [DEX] - 12.25 // [sTA] - 16 // [CON] - 17.3 // [WIS] - 16.55 // [CHA] - 14.6

Find me on the internets: Facebook // Twitter // Kate Marolt | Play Warrior & Excitement Engineer!

Archived