Forums are back in action! ×

Enlisting for Battle

Hi I am a 35 yr old mother of a 9yr old and I ready to start my health and fitness journey again.

I used to be quite fit and slim but i dont think i was ever healthy. I really want to work at being healthy and fit. I have put on some weight over the last 3 years due to the fact that i stopped exercising. But now going back to exercise im finding it difficult to shift the weight.

I am on a journey to cut sugar from from diet and eat foods that are nutritional to my body instead of just eating for the sake of eating. I have noticed that since taking some of the sugar from my diet, the bloating has started to be less frequent. I also feel really tired all the time and just unmotivated to do anything. So when i stumbled over this site looking at the paleo diet, i was interested in the 6 week challenge. I have also recently quit smoking and alcohol so that is another added bonus too.

Im looking forward to trying NF website to keep me on track with my goals.

Hey Linkse!

You're joining the growing cadre of super mums on the boards. Its great to see the changes you've already made in your life.

Welcome, and hopefully you'll find us as informative and supportive as you need!

"Strength is the cup. The bigger the cup, the more you can put in" - JDanger

Archived