Forums are back in action! ×

I've been running RECON so far this year, now finally ready to join the squad.

Hey guys! My name is Craig. I'm Aussie, just about to hit 21 and 59kg. And here's my intro.

While I'm new to the forums, I'm not new to Nerd Fitness. I've been using it as a major part of my life since January this year, and have loved every second.

Finally I've kicked the ridiculous laziness of forum sign up, and joined.

I've been doing myself good health and fitness wise so far this year, with the usual small hiccups and more recently a week and a bit of sickness.

Since that sickness, my exercise and diet haven't been what they should have. So I've FINALLY bought the Rebel Strength guide.

I want to bulk up, live healthy and really see and feel a change in myself like I've been trying for since the end of last year.

It's going to be tough as I've been going mostly paleo since I started with Nerd Fitness, I favour body weight workouts with weights included, but I'm hoping finally talking with you guys will really help amp me up, help me meet some radical people and help me push myself even further.

Plus, with starting my 6-week bulk up challenge next week, I can't wait to start on some challenges with you guys.

I'm a digital artist, and I THRIVE on art challenges. So fitness ones should be great!

-GrayGoats

Race: Human

Profession: Level 1 Ranger

Base Stats:

STR:2.5 | DEX:2.5 | STA:2 | CON:3 | WIS:3 | CHA: 2

Congrats, man and welcome to the Rebellion!!! Great to have another artist in the mix ( I got my degree in Art History) but am a studio artist for fun and the occasional profit. You are definately on the right track, keep up the diet and get moving and you will have nothing but success.

Thanks grendel, always good to see know there are other artists looking to hit tip top form. My 6 weeks of awesome start tomorrow officially, though I've already been getting back into it in preparation. Bring on the challenge!

Race: Human

Profession: Level 1 Ranger

Base Stats:

STR:2.5 | DEX:2.5 | STA:2 | CON:3 | WIS:3 | CHA: 2

Welcome! Are you going to set up an official challenge?

Facebook | Twitter | Blog |

"What we face may look insurmountable. But I learned something from all those years of training and competing. I learned something from all those sets and reps when I didn't think I could lift another ounce of weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Toby: It's going to be hard.
Josh: Then we'll do what's hard.
- The West Wing

"A good lawyer sees trouble coming from around the corner."
-Professor Tom Ross

Archived