Forums are back in action! ×

A question about sex and fitness...

DoogieT

I was having a discussion about sex with a girl I'd love to date and she said she used to date the captain of the rugby team (my highest marks in gym were always in dance, sigh).

She said he would stand and pick her up. She'd wrap his arms around his neck and her legs around his hips and fun would be had.

What exercises would I need to be able to do this? Curls? Right now I can do ten reps of a fifty pound barbell (both hands on the same weight). She told me she weighs around 120 pounds.

Any thoughts?

Shoryuken!

Front Squats, more likely. She supports the most of her weight by hanging on to your shoulders/behind your head. Your main concern is supporting both your weight, with her out in front of you, and keeping the motion in the ocean flowing.

Besides, squats teach hip drive.. and that is rather useful in said situation.

You ever see those guys who look like they totally used to be in shape?
I'm working to get back to that...

My freshman year of high school, someone asked our lifting coach which muscles squats work he responded "Quads, glutes, hams, hips, and core, you know, the f*ck muscles" while the girls gymnastics team is on the other side of the room. But yeah squats and deadlifts.

That seems an effective way to get high schoolers to squat. Inappropriate, but effective.

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

Guest Snake McClain

I'm not sure what position op means. can someone post a photo or video.... (TOTALLY KIDDING!!!!!!)

everyone has it right. squats and dead lifts. you need your back and legs in use for this. and your core. and the hip driving muscles fo sho.

However i would say this probably should have been in the off topic library. or in the mens only thread. but maybe not men only. off topic for sure. still...quite funny and gave me a laugh.

I'd say anaerobic endurance would be just as important, if not more. Most guys I know could probably pick up most girls in that fashion, but maintaining the hip thrusts for longer than 10 seconds... endurance my friends, endurance ;)

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

All these excercises are good and you should do them.

However, what concerns me the most. having "Been There...Done That" is you seem to be stuck in "Friend Zone". GET OUT OF THE FRIEND ZONE. It also seems you're trying to be "that dude". Do you're own thing man. If you do date this girl...come up w/ your own game.

But yeah...the exercises are good!!!

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider

Yeah, what all these guys said. Also, on her - biceps and strong legs are super-helpful. Mostly biceps. Necessary for staying airborne and in a useful position!

All these excercises are good and you should do them.

However, what concerns me the most. having "Been There...Done That" is you seem to be stuck in "Friend Zone". GET OUT OF THE FRIEND ZONE. It also seems you're trying to be "that dude". Do you're own thing man. If you do date this girl...come up w/ your own game.

But yeah...the exercises are good!!!

Talking about sex with her, without dating her, means he's stuck in the friend zone? Not necessarily. The relationship with my partner started out with us talking about sexual preferences. That got him out of the friend zone he'd been in for years (and I'd been in his - it had actually just never even occurred to us). Now we live together. Most of my relationships have started that way, actually, now that I think about it.

Pain is the feeling of weakness leaving the body.

Blog | Pinterest | Fitocracy

I think I can handle the dating aspect on my own. I just don't want to be limited by my physique one second longer. When some of my friends say "you used to be heavy" I die a little. One even emailed me to say, "ps, you're not attractive, you need to lose weight." I had that on my fridge and on my iPhone as motivation but it just made me depressed. What finally changed my eating habits was the woman I wrote this post about because she's hell-bent on getting in shape and her enthusiasm is contagious.

:D

Shoryuken!

Friends don't tell friends favorite sex positions and follow it up with necessary details like how much they weigh. That's either encouraging or teasing. But excellent motivation either way!

Keep us updated, and if you succeed in your goals, we'll officially name the position after you DoogieT!

Once and future ranger.

LOL I gotta say, from a girl's point of view, that while the "idea" of that position sounds like fun, the reality of it is...meh....

hehehe...plenty of better fun to be had, but if it floats her boat then that's great! Any motivation to be fit is good motivation!

The real world is bizarre enough for me....Blue Oyster Cult!

Oystergirl: Bad Assed Lightcaster (aka wizard!)

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | CON: 3 | STA: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 5

Oystergirl's Bad Ass Lightcaster Wicked Rocking Adventure Challenge!

Come visit my wicked rocking Nerd Fitness blog!

Ok...if you make it...and I really hope ya do...step up the game abit...like...Reverse Cowgirl on a Churgh alter!!! Let somebody follow that one up!!!

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider

Archived