Forums are back in action! ×

Renaissance Faire woot!

Had a good day today at the Ren Faire. I got a new corset from my favorite seamstress, but instead of the 39-40" waist size corset I got last time, I easily fit into a 37" waist corset. I also was able to wear a M/L size pair of bloomers, which made me happy, because she didn't have an XL in the fabric I wanted!!!

I'll see if I can get a picture in my new corset tomorrow and post it for comparison with the old corset :)

Hobbit Ranger seeking balance (and cookies)

Current Challenge

Woohoo!!!

Hobbit Ranger
Current Challenge thread

Dúnedain Team Thread

Check out my Musings on Fandom, Life, and the connections between the two at Fandom Lenses
LEVEL: 2 | STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 4 | WIS 9 (+5 from Year of Our WTF) | CHA 5 (+3 from Year of Our WTF)
Tu, was du willst (Do What You Wish)
The Neverending Story, Michael Ende

My 2013 Challenge #1 is dedicated to Melissa Montag, 1975-2012. I Love you AnissaSis! :-)

Comparison/progress pics!

This one is from two years ago. Not my heaviest, but definitely not where I want to be:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3172[/ATTACH]

The man in the pirate coat is my wonderful husband, holding beautiful daughter number one.

And this is this year, corset waist size 3 inches smaller, holding beautiful daughter number two:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3173[/ATTACH]

post-5627-13567243790535_thumb.jpg

post-5627-1356724379084_thumb.jpg

Hobbit Ranger seeking balance (and cookies)

Current Challenge

congrats!!! that was my woot last summer- isnt it an awesome feeling?????

Are any of you ladies in the IWG by chance?

its part of my nerdiness... wench dot org

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Archived