Forums are back in action! ×

Double woot kinda night!!

Well ok maybe triple woot :)

Woot #1 - FAMILY BONDING -- saw Avengers again. With my MOM!!! and my BFF and ...

Woot #2 - MADE A NEW FRIEND!! it was dead at work. (waitressing at chinese restaurant on cinco de mayo) Got a single guy. wearing a sweet nerdcore shirt. We chatted. he's cool and lonely and needs friends cuz he moved here 5 months ago and knows NO ONE. SOOoo i invited him to see Avengers with me and my mom. It was fun. I introduced him to my cohorts at the theater and he is planning on hanging out with us again cuz he wasnt intimidated by the downpour of Fanboy-esque gushing after the movie. (mind you we have all seen the movie at least 3 times)

Woot # 3 - BFF agreed to work out with me so she can eventually be a Pepper Potts!! so after the theater we went to the gym and she did REALLY REALLY WELL on Rookie level 1 workout A and swears I tried to turn her into jello but she said she wants/needs to keep going with me!! YAY!! OMG I HAVE A WORKOUT BUDDY!!! and since she wants to be Pepper Potts she agreed she will keep my Black Widow goal in check with the basic "don't go evil" reminders.

*** please place your autograph on the line _____ ; so I can sell it on EBAY when you are famous ***

What a great day! :) You just reminded me I so need to go see the Avengers!!! Yay for making new friends, when I moved across the country a few years ago it was so lonely, you are a really awesome person for reaching out like that!

Halfling Female Ranger

STR - 4 ~ DEX - 3 ~ STA - 5 ~ CON - 2 ~ WIS - 3 ~ CHA - 2

Awesomeness! And how handy to have a friend to remind you not to go all evil. But Black Widow is super cool even if she is evil

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Archived