Forums are back in action! ×

Let's get this party... um... continued!

Hi all,

I stumbled on NF while looking up Tabata exercises, and it seems like such a cool place I figured I'd take of my coat and set a spell.

I've always been heavy, and I haven't seen any number south of 300 since some time in the 90s. I don't even know when! I topped out at 382 last year & was at 372 in February of this year. I've since dropped 40 pounds, and the long term vision is to get down to around 220.

Right now, I am shooting for 290, just as a midway point. Once I get there, I'll reevaluate. It's hard to believe that's only another 40 pounds.

So far, I've been doing what feels like 10 different things (including the break-up diet) but it basically comes down to eating less processed carbs and moving more. I'm getting a little nervous about continued success since I've screwed up numerous times before, and I'm hoping that being a part of a community will help me stay on target.

I look forward to participating.

"Get busy living or get busy dying. That's goddamn right." - Red"I'm not losing weight, I'm evicting fat." -me

Welcome Josh! Having this community can make a world of difference, it has for me. I stumble sometimes but being part of NF makes me keep going instead of falling totally off the wagon.

“Women are like teabags. You never know how strong they are till they get in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

MyFitnessPal Diary

Well, looks like I'm just a Human

STR 1; DEX 2; STA 1; CON 2; WIS 4; CHA 5

Bumblebee's Quest to Play!

Archived