Forums are back in action! ×

What would you want in the next avengers movie

Fink

Guest Snake McClain

I think it's important to realize that these movies are not comic books and doing big team ups just may not work. the reason being everyone has to get their $#!% in and combinging x-men with the avengers for a big movie THIS EARLY in the series would be a bit much. However in a few years after a few more films between the two building up to this that would be spectacular. but I'm pretty sure fox owns the x-men movie stuff so i'm not sure that could even be possible. but if it were and the x-men and avengers were going to have a movie together as a cross promoting finale to two individual series i can only think of one possibility...and that is the "House of M" story line.

On the other hand I would love to see an avengers vs x-men style movie. Where Avengers are led to believe the x-men are terrorists and go knocking them down. or just the do the "civil war" story.

Again...too much in one movie won't work so none of that SHOULD happen.

disney probably wants to do these movies while all the stars are still young enough to portray these heros. no one wants to see a geriactric tony stark.

Lies! Robert Downey Jr. being a wiseass at age 70 would still be awesome, and the action scenes are a CGI suit anyway.

PR's

5k - 21:29

10k - 47:26 43:29

21.1 - 2:05:26 1:44:21

I want more awesome women! (For the record, Black Widow was awesome!) Also more Black Widow and Hawkeye bromance. (Also more Agent Hill!)

Oh! Oh! What I would actually like is if it passed the Bechedel test. That would be good.

I want more awesome women! (For the record' date=' Black Widow was awesome!) Also more Black Widow and Hawkeye bromance. (Also more Agent Hill!)

Oh! Oh! What I would actually like is if it passed the Bechedel test. That would be good.[/quote']

I second all of this. Also I want Wonder Woman.

I can only please one person a day.

Today is not your day.

Tomorrow doesn't look good either.

On the other hand I would love to see an avengers vs x-men style movie. Where Avengers are led to believe the x-men are terrorists and go knocking them down. or just the do the "civil war" story.

Wolverine would sooooo kick their ass!!! Besides, Beast was an Avenger also!!!

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3368[/ATTACH]

Er...not much of one, really? I own less than a dozen comics in total, about half of which are Whedon's run on Astonishing X-Men because Kitty Pryde + Joss Whedon = awesome.

And yeah, Wonder Woman's DC, the Avengers are Marvel, yadda yadda. But shhh, don't spoil my dreams. In Who Framed Roger Rabbit? we got Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse, so It Could Totally Happen. *crosses fingers*

And it would most likely solve the Bechdel Test problem at the same time, so two birds (no pun intended) with one ass-kicking stone.

Today is not your day.

More Captain America!

I'd like to see the whole Civil War tension stuff played on a bit more between Captain America and Iron Man. I think they did a good job of incorporating it, I'd like to see how it develops. Iron Man and the HUlk being science bros is fun too. :)

I'd also like to see a lot more development of Black Widow and Hawkeye.

Pain is the feeling of weakness leaving the body.

Blog | Pinterest | Fitocracy

I'd also like to see a lot more development of Black Widow and Hawkeye.

They might be getting a movie or movies, so...we live and hope!

Iron Man and the HUlk being science bros is fun too.

"Bruce Bruce Bruce! Wanna come round to my house and do sciencey things? Bruce? Can we be BFFs forever? Bruce! We would be epic science buddies! C'mon, please? I don't care about your anger issues, I think they're awesome! Just come smash things with ME! Bruce? Bruce?"

Today is not your day.

More Black Widow - definitely.

Have you been watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.?  Whose body was in the vat in the latest episode??

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

^

MTG-ThreadNecromancer_3198.jpg

I'd like to see more Loki, but I know that it won't happen since he probably wouldn't fit into the story line at all. Maybe a lil' glimpse in an after-credit scene or something?

I'm mainly looking forward to seeing Thor beat things up again, and Tony Stark, well, being Tony Stark.

EDIT: the post before this one does contribute to the thread, but I was dying to use the thread necro card XD

Archived