Forums are back in action! ×

Dumped the chocolate

I bought some dark chocolate chips to make my husband a paleo b-day cake. I only used 1 cup, so I had leftovers. Then a friend brought some dark chocolate to our house and left a bag of it. All last week I kept eating chocolate,several times a day. T telling myself the next day would be better. Today I just threw it in the garbage. Sad, cause it really is an ok occasional treat. But for me still it just trigger sugar cravings. So away it went. So, I'm giving myself a woot for actually realizing I just need it out of the house.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

You're a better woman than me! I have a bag of dark Ghirardelli morsels that I indulge in a couple times per week. I know there will come a time when when I can't do the little cheats like that and still lose weight, but thankfully I'm not there yet.

"Get busy living or get busy dying. That's goddamn right." - Red"I'm not losing weight, I'm evicting fat." -me

My problem is that I can't just do it a couple of times a week, it was a couple a times a day. It kept calling me and I kept listening

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

I hear ya, Elastagirl -- and I give you added props for not falling prey to my nemesis, the logic that "if I eat it all right now, I won't have to worry about resisting it later."

LRB, Lifelong Rebel Badass  ||  June 3 challenge thread

"What I lack in ability, I make up in stubbornness" -me

"Someone busier than you is working out right now" -my mom

I hear ya, Elastagirl -- and I give you added props for not falling prey to my nemesis, the logic that "if I eat it all right now, I won't have to worry about resisting it later."

Almost did the day before , but managed to not eat the whole thing. Then just before I threw it in the garbage, I had that thought again. Yikes!

Archived