Forums are back in action! ×

Honestly I don't know the best way to describe the state of mind I am at. I know for one that I am not satisfied with the way I am or my fitness level at all, yet I am not the type of person that is overweight.

Also at times I seem to be discovering parts of myself that I didn't know about until now.

So as a way of Leveling myself up I am taking the initiative to improve my fitness and my personality at the same time.

Rough Goals:

*Daily vlogging to show progress and track myself

*Daily Run

*Work on climbing skill (I have climbed before but not in the last year)

*Learn to Parkour (This always interested me but I never stepped up to try to learn)

Overall I hope to maintain these goals and strive towards them,the vlogs will be up at my youtube channel, and I hope one day to be the highest level "assassin" that I can be.

-Stratark (Jordan)

Hi and welcome! Good luck with your goals!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

"Nothing is true,Everything is permitted."

Welcome StartArk, get stuck in to the assassins guild, learn some names, share some stories, get some knowledge and you'll be well on your way to becoming a master assassin.

"Strength is the cup. The bigger the cup, the more you can put in" - JDanger

Archived