Forums are back in action! ×

UK People - have you ordered NF clothing?

Hi guys,

I was wondering if any of you who'd ordered NF clothing and who live in the UK have had to pay taxes when the item has been delivered? I ask because I ordered a dress from the US once and had to pay £32 on delivery by cash/cheque and it was just lucky I had it on me!

I don't mind either way, it's just so I can make sure I have money to hand.

Thanks!

Katy

I haven't - planning on it soon. I have ordered a fair bit from the states and it generally seems to be hit and miss as to whether you get caught for the tax or not. If it's marked as a gift you never do, but otherwise, it varies. My suggestion would be to put the money aside just in case!

On a related note - I heard a rumour a while back that under armour style NF t-shirts would be available soon, anyone have any insight there or should I stop waiting?

Level 2 Ranger
Aspiring to awesomeness

Hi! I ordered a vest and didn't have to pay any tax on it. Does it depend on how big the parcel is whether you have to pay tax?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

I haven't - planning on it soon. I have ordered a fair bit from the states and it generally seems to be hit and miss as to whether you get caught for the tax or not. If it's marked as a gift you never do, but otherwise, it varies. My suggestion would be to put the money aside just in case!

On a related note - I heard a rumour a while back that under armour style NF t-shirts would be available soon, anyone have any insight there or should I stop waiting?

The latest blog post mention NF Performance shirts and I'm now beside myself with excitement at the thought of it!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

The latest blog post mention NF Performance shirts and I'm now beside myself with excitement at the thought of it!

Ah, that'll teach me for reading the forums before catching up on everything else! :)

Level 2 Ranger
Aspiring to awesomeness

You should be taxed on most things coming in to the UK.

I've just had fedex chasing me for a measly amount after an import from Japan. That being said, I've had the odd shipment from the US which didn't come with a further invoice but I have no idea why.

It annoys me so now I just grab a friend from any of the US air bases in my area and have them ship everything to their APO box. So much easier and cheaper.

GoToTheGround"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time" - Leo TolstoyTwitter | My 130lb weight-loss journey in photos & words 

Archived