Forums are back in action! ×

Landmine RDL bar+20kg 4x10

incline bench 32.5 10x3

Chins:

curls / laterals: 3x8 / 2x15

lm press 4x10

Added weight and dropped reps on incline but increased total reps.

Small progression on the chins by getting 4th rep on 4th set. They are with a band but can’t be bothered writing it.

I’m trying higher volume on lowers, rows, lm press and incline with monthly progression.

Lm sumo squats bar+20kg 4x10

ar dips 3x8

Rows 50kg 10x3

curls / laterals 3x8 /2x15

I got 3x8 on assisted rings dips. I didn’t do lm thrusters before which work upper chest.

I tried the lm press at the end but have a wrist injury and couldnt do it.  Other exercises were ok. I got the injury picking up bar on lm thrusters so will do lm sumo for a while.

Im getting the cable car all the way up to the Matterhorn tomorrow then will hike down. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, XBlackWidowX said:

Wooow, what amazing pictures! It is Switzerland, right? Do you live nearby those mountains? I saw you often post such pics. 

May I ask you how you ended up in Switzerland? I've heard it is very difficult to find a job for foreigners there. 

Sorry to hear about your wrist, wish you a fast recovery!

Im in southern Switzerland and in the mountain regions.

Working in Switzerland with an EU passport is quite easy. Working in Switzerland without an EU passport is extremely difficult unless you transfer.

4 hours ago, AwayLifter said:

Working in Switzerland with an EU passport is quite easy. Working in Switzerland without an EU passport is extremely difficult unless you transfer.

Oh really? Don't you have to be some super kind of expert to find a job? 

I do come from EU, I wanna move to Germany later on, but Switzerland sounds (and looks *_*) pretty good too.

Veni, vidi, vici. 

18 hours ago, XBlackWidowX said:

Oh really? Don't you have to be some super kind of expert to find a job? 

I do come from EU, I wanna move to Germany later on, but Switzerland sounds (and looks *_*) pretty good too.

It helps to work in a good area. Switzerland would not be fun with a low paying job. Trains and cable cars are quite expensive.

• Like 1