Forums are back in action! ×

Looking for friendship, accountability buddies, and advice.

14 hours ago, Unix said:

I'm a pretty  weird dude with a lot of interests that is not extremely positive as most guys are here, but i still enjoy my time here. I think having different views is only beneficial in the long run. 

These are my struggles 

WHOA YOU'RE NOT WEIRD. YOU'RE SUPER COOL ?

I LOVE martial arts. Bruce Lee/DBZ/Batman I have always loved martial arts.

Unfortunately I have not had the time/money (at the same time lol) to learn. I used to practice Tae Kwon Do when I was a teenager. (Although I never made it past white belt. lol)

I actually have wanted to go to a gym to start training in Brazilian jiu jitsu for the last 5 years. lol. I hope you will be able to give me some pointers in the future. My nephew once took martial arts classes and the teacher was awful. He didn't even teach the kid to stretch properly. (And yet was handing out belts like they were free samples at the grocery store. )

On 11/19/2021 at 3:25 AM, Styleshift said:

Thanks! I am severely left behind in the social media/social tech world. haha. How much of a difference in your work outs do you feel that the Fit Bit has made for you personally?

I would avoid spending money on fitness tech unless you actually need it. I did it and it was just a waste. It won't motivate you to do more in my experience, you might as well use that money for something else. Or try it, maybe its useful 

"A single spark of passion can change a man forever
A moment in a lifetime is all it takes to break it"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lpKBtgNBhB25X29RhKQVD5QgbYu0xAo3Bbfzpsj4YOc/edit#gid=0 - My Life Roadmap, updating :D