Forums are back in action! ×

Any D&D Nerds Out There?

I can't stand 4e, but am a huge 3.5 fan. I was a DM for awhile, only lasted a few sessions though since I got a job and had to move. Me, My Dad, My Brother, and his friend all play together. Actually planning on starting up a new campaign. And if we get a IRC based campaign going that would be awesome! I would totally play. Come to think of it, I have never played without the use of a vtt before. We hook up a laptop to our flatscreen and project the map onto the TV and gather around for some good digital assisted story telling :)

I have a weekly monday night game. I DM unless somebody has a one-shot they want to run.

Recently, we finished up a 3.5 campaign from levels 1-20, a first for me. Dear LORD it got stupid, starting about when 7th level spells became available. I think I've thoroughly scratched my itch for that abomination of a system, and can now let it rest forever.

Playing 4e for the time being, until I can convince my group to bust out the rules cyclopedia for some old school playing..

FLATSNAP

Troll Warrior - Squad A

STR: 5 DEX: 1 STA: 2 CON: 3 WIS: 2 CHA: 2

"With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured!"

Current Challenge

Archived