Forums are back in action! ×

sounding off and reporting in.

my name is brandon and i'm ready to take back my life. in high school i swam, hiked, played rugby, lifted, wrestled, any activity i could fit into my schedule. even competitive four square. and a lot of video games. i was in pretty great shape and i ate all the time to try and KEEP weight on. and then .... *POOF!* i graduated, started college, and got a job. all physical activity stopped. i even picked up smoking to get a few extra breaks each day at said job.

needless to say, things are a mess in the LGN department. overall health? meh. so 5 years and 50 freaking HUGE LBS-es later, i'm ready to not feel like such a pod of some anthropomorphic ooze every day.

CALLING ALL EXPERIENCE!! PLEASE! HELP A STRONG, THIN, ENERGETIC SOUL RECLAIM IT'S POOR, WEAK, SPONGY EXTERIOR!

short term goals:

- quit smoking

- get an exorcise regiment started

- begin a paleo diet transformation

long term goals:

- continue not smoking

- continue said regiment

- continue paleo lifestyle change

- GET MY LIFE BACK

so thanks to all you warriors, rangers, rebels, hunters, gatherers, and any and all helping hands who have lent your ears and thank you again in advance for all the wisdom i hope you see fit to impart on me.

I hear you. Just a rookie on this site, but I went from being the fat kid to the weird guy doing handstand pushups in the back of the gym. Your goals are great, and I believe this community will accelerate you to awesomness. Know that all your goals are perfectly achievable. I know this isn't very helpful but...

Welcome to the Rebellion.

I hear you. Just a rookie on this site, but I went from being the fat kid to the weird guy doing handstand pushups in the back of the gym. Your goals are great, and I believe this community will accelerate you to awesomness. Know that all your goals are perfectly achievable. I know this isn't very helpful but...

Welcome to the Rebellion.

good to be aboard. thanks for the warm salutations, first friend! maybe we can help each other with our goals.

Archived