Forums are back in action! ×

Hello, my name is Phil. Despite my appearance, I am actually a nerd on the inside. I'm a senior in high school, and I played football (offensive line) and threw in track. Next year, I'm probably going to continue playing football and putting the shot in college. Since around the end of track season, I've been caught up with "senioritis"/an ankle injury and not working out at all. I plan on preparing for next season by eating healthier, and following a workout that I'm going to create (going to be a mixture LSU and Alabama football team's off-season workouts.) I'm not much of a talker (and a huge SAP), so I might not going to post much, but I do plan on contributing to the community.

Well, I'm just going to freestyle eating healthier for my diet, and for my workouts, I am going to be following a mixture of the LSU football team's summer workout and Alabama's. Weight-wise, my goal is to get down to around 220 lbs., while getting at least 425 bench, 585 squat, 635 deadlift and 350 powerclean (currently my form is atrocious). Oh, and also to get my 40 time to around 4.5-4.6.

Archived