Forums are back in action! ×

So I just saw The Avengers and...

Dear sweet merciful crud, Black Widow, people. I came out of the cinema going, 'Yup. I want to do THAT.'

(I just have a think for redheaded assassins...Black Widow, Mara Jade...they make me want to go climb trees and traverse obstacles and fight evil and punch Nazis in the face. No, wait, that last one is Wonder Woman. Never mind.)

I exercise semi-regularly, but with CFS, work, making a webshow and, well, life, things tend to get sidetracked.

So I'm committing to exercise.

Every day. Doesn't matter what. I'll take that 20 minute yoga thing on YouTube over nothing. :)

(I got a Fitocracy account, which is way more fun than writing on paper and then losing the paper.)

Eventually I'd like to take some lessons in parkour and a martial art (especially if I get to kick things), but for now I will settle at being a bit faster, a bit more nimble, a bit more flexible and a bit less afraid of breaking my fall with my face.

I don't need to lose weight, I just want to get stronger and faster.

Wish me luck...

I can only please one person a day.

Today is not your day.

Tomorrow doesn't look good either.

Welcome to the Rebellion! Oh man, never have I been so awed by the moves of a deadly woman. She better be in the next Avengers otherwise I'm going to punch some little kid. In either case, We can help you with anything you need from advice to motivation, just don't hesitate to ask. I think you should do some body-weight exercises, those will help you out greatly for when you start parkour. See you around!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

*listens to Harder Better Faster Stronger*

Hey, I know this song! :D

Welcome to the Rebellion! Oh man, never have I been so awed by the moves of a deadly woman. She better be in the next Avengers otherwise I'm going to punch some little kid.

I think you're going to be ok. She might even be getting her own film, which would be pretty awesome too. So long as they don't kill her off. That would suck.

In either case, We can help you with anything you need from advice to motivation, just don't hesitate to ask. I think you should do some body-weight exercises, those will help you out greatly for when you start parkour. See you around!

Thanks! I love how this place is so...generalised and welcoming. Everyone's like, "So...you want to do fitness and health things? Cool. Do what works for you. We can suggest stuff, but if you love bread or chocolate or marathons or whatever, we're not going to go all...PURIST on you. Just move and eat."

It's a lovely thing.

Today is not your day.

Yea...I agree... Black Widow made all my guy friends drool and I would love to be able to have that super power sooooo....more martial arts training for me =0)

Also, this site is so cool...I've sent all my "health" friends this way.

Good luck with the tree climbing and such.

Also: Jude Law, Angelina Jolie, and Gweneth Paltrow in Sky Captain made me want to punch Nazis in the face...mainly Jude Law...Men with good smiles and a scarcastic witty sense of humor just make me giddy like a school girl.

Also, the man candy in Avengers was nice too...just saying.

~No Matter How Slow You Go, You're Still Lapping Everyone on the Couch~

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spunky Sprite Monk

STR: 5 ~ DEX: 5 ~ STA: 7 ~ CON: 2 ~ WIS: 4 ~ CHA: 3

"Be 1% Better Today then You Were Yesterday..."

Also, the man candy in Avengers was nice too...just saying.

Me: want to go see the avengers?

Husband: umm...ok?

Me: but you absolutely don't have to come if you don't want to...I can go spend quality time with hot actors and awesome stunts myself...

Husband: no no, I'm coming...

Me: bwahahaha my evil plan worked, awesome.

(2.5 hours of shared brilliance and nerdiness follow.)

Today is not your day.

Archived